Not your Average Bachelorette!
Unique ways to throw a Bachelorette Party
1. Cooking Class. Doing something active while you hang out with your gal pals can be a great way to bond before the wedding day. Plus, you’ll learn something new and get a meal out of the class too!
2. Glamping. This is a super trendy way to enjoy the outdoors without getting too much of the wilderness. There are glamping sites popping up all over the place and you can stay in cute cabins or yurts while still feeling luxurious.
3. College Night. If your bridal party is mostly made up of your college pals, this is the perfect option! Head back to your old stomping grounds and hangout at your favorite bar from college! Someone needs to show those youngins how great life is after college 😉 Trust us- you will be the life of the party.
4. Volunteer for your favorite charity. If going out isn’t your thing, a great way to do something together with your bridal party is giving back to your community! There are always opportunities to do group projects like park cleanups, house builds and stocking your local food pantry!
5. Bachelor/Bachelorette Olympics. Try combining the wedding party for a night of games! This not only brings out everyone’s playful side, but also gives everyone a chance to get to know each other in a competitive way!
6. Rent a house instead of a Hotel Room. Have a large bridal party? A cheaper and more adventurous outing could be renting a house instead of a hotel. Airbnb, allows you to rent houses all over the world for as long as you want. This gives you and your party the opportunity to get away, but still have space to have fun.
There are so many fun ways to celebrate getting married before the big day comes. Having a support system like your wedding party can get you through any stress of planning a wedding, so picking a memorable night for everyone to enjoy can be the perfect way to thank them!