Why You Should Hire a Day of Coordinator Even If Your Venue Has a Coordinator
One thing we hear when talking to people who already have their venue is that “they already have a coordinator at their venue.” Even though that is wonderful, we are going to explain why you may still want to consider hiring your own Day of Coordinator!
Having a venue coordinator is great! Any questions regarding the actual venue, they are the go to! Venue coordinators are amazing to have on your wedding day. It is also important to note that there are many extra benefits for hiring your own Day of Coordinator!
- Your Rehearsal– Have you thought about who is going to orchestrate your rehearsal? We guide you through your whole rehearsal so that everyone knows exactly where to stand, when to walk, where to put their hands, where to sit after they walk down the aisle, where any readers should go for their readings, when people should process, etc., to make sure that your ceremony runs seamlessly.
- Your Timeline– Your venue coordinator likely will not create your day of timeline, we are experts at this and will create the perfect timeline specifically tailored to your wedding day. We also make sure that everything stays on time and keep all of the other vendors in the loop so that your music is cued appropriately, your food is hot and your drinks are ready!
- Coordinating Your Vendors– Have you thought about who is going to contact your vendors the weeks leading up to your wedding, or on the day of, to make sure everything falls into place? That is what we are here for! We make sure everyone arrives on time and sets up where they are supposed to be. Your vendors will also know that we are their main point of contact and your vendors will come to us with any questions or concerns on your special day.
- Food– We make sure you eat! We make sure you get to try every bit of food you have paid for! Cocktail hour? We will make sure there is a plate delivered to you even if you are taking pictures, and we will make sure you have a chance to sit down and enjoy that yummy meal you chose at your tasting!
- Securing Your Gifts– You likely are going to get lots of great gifts and money on your wedding day. We secure all of your gifts in a safe location of your choice because we are there to protect you.
- Handing Out Vendor Tips– We make sure your vendor tips get distributed to all vendors you felt went above and beyond.
- Setting up Your Centerpieces & Decor– Some venue coordinators will assist with this and some won’t so be sure to ask!
Most importantly, we are there by your side, representing you and your partner to make sure everything goes exactly how you want it to. We are your advocate. Curious about our pricing? Click here!